Winter theme
Hi! I was wondering if maybe we can get the winter menu/loby theme or the hooks decoration etc. ! I know u guys said no event but we would like just a winter theme as a event we will have dp so it's great!
Hi! I was wondering if maybe we can get the winter menu/loby theme or the hooks decoration etc. ! I know u guys said no event but we would like just a winter theme as a event we will have dp so it's great!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sadly even this is not possible (and I thought this would be the minimum we can get). So yeah, the most festive thing running around are Dwelfs, at the moment.
(I also put away my ugly sweaters - no reason to wear them tbh)
Double blodpoints are ok but without a theme that is a bit sad!
I was hoping we'd get a winter theme; I'm brand new to the game and it looks like an event was held in the past.
I wish I could have experienced the creativity of it all. For now, though, earning double Bloodpoints would be awesome. I have a lot of catching up to do.
They could've just reapplied the old winter theme. It was good enough. : /