Rage inducing teammates!!
Some of these players have a total of 5 brain cells among them I swear. In high ranks as well. I've never been one to rage at video games but after my last game i want to punch a hole through my tv.
Some of these players have a total of 5 brain cells among them I swear. In high ranks as well. I've never been one to rage at video games but after my last game i want to punch a hole through my tv.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What exactly did they do to make you be that mad? I had terrible teammates that doesn't even try to save you and when they do the killer is right behind them. ☹
i think i just had your squad. like jesus.
They stuck around at the end acting like they were gonna save me but didnt cuz I was down. I was on hatch and if they left I could've escaped. Then the claudette just snuck around the map while the other trash teammate got downed AND picked up on the opposite side of the map. Then the claudette still didnt pick me up and I bled out. That's how long this whole thing went on I bled out on the ground. And I'm not gonna mention the earlier parts of the game. Also, this is in RED RANKS!!
Yes, These are literally easiest times I had playing as a Killer in Red ranks. Only thing I need to be afraid of is 4 man otherwise this is 90% of your matches.
I had to drop this survivor let them revive just to extend the match. Didn't even use any of my traps here.
Sounds similar to a team I played against earlier this morning. They weren't playing smart, at all.
Nothing new to me. I rant like 60% of the playtime about my treammates, escpecially after the latest rankreset change. Most survs arent worth the rank they are at the moment and it will just get much worse. It really needs a change in emblem systems.
Hello everyone, first time I'm actually posting on here. Have always read many posts from you guys over the past year. I'm a survivor main on the PS4, only ever done like 16 killer games as playing killer sends me sleepy.
On the rage topic I can understand everyones frustration for survivor and killer, just kills the game. Hate when a random team mate gets first found and before being hooked just quits, I'm like you for real 😥 even if I get destroyed or tunnelled I still will never quit just accept bad game and move on. Im always in red ranks and currently rank 2, only tend to play when friends online now. Majority of survivors including many red ranks are terrible. Let you go in struggle first hook or just play for them selves. I always run borrowed time and save others always and many times I will die getting my friends out the game or even randoms I don't know. Just wish survivors had abit more patience when it comes to unhooking I always get survivor safely away and got borrowed time as back up.
I just play to have fun ☺️ I enjoy team play and that most important to me.
Also regarding people quitting since Devs brought in penalties for people quiting early. Why are killers all a sudden quiting just before game ends. Past week every 10 games it happens 4-5 times. Never used to happen it's frustrating 😥
I am the same way. I never kill myself unless it will help my teammate get hatch and I never ever quit. Also as killer, no matter how bad I want to I will not quit because i know how annoying it is for survivors
There are always some frustrating teammates, but some are far worse that others.
In one game there was three of us left and I got hooked. Neither was coming to get me and were fairly far away, but it was my first hook, so I had time. One was moving, but the other was just crouching on the opposite side of the map, doing nothing. The one that was moving ultimately got downed and then hooked. The other person was still crouching and made no attempt to save either of us. My only guess is that they found the hatch and was waiting for us to die so they could escape.
In another game I heard the killer coming quickly so I ducked behind some barrels in a corner. The killer ends up downing a player on the other side of the barrels. There was no way that I could move, so I waited. The killer didn't pick them up right away and stood there watching as this player crawls around the barrels, bringing the killer right to me. They didn't even try to recover, so there would have been nothing I could have done to help them. So we both get hooked.