infinite bug hostage

meg bug.png

happened to me today, this meg was there but not really i can hit her but as fast as she go down she immediatelly comesback to this "healing position" basically i killed all and then i had to dc because of this stupid bug.


4 years still stupid bugs as this one are a thing.

Comments

  • @yoi said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/628/BPEWA4QRCL6M.png

    happened to me today, this meg was there but not really i can hit her but as fast as she go down she immediatelly comesback to this "healing position" basically i killed all and then i had to dc because of this stupid bug.

    4 years still stupid bugs as this one are a thing.

    Reminds me of a trapper vault trap bug I got recently. Can't hit them can only wait till they break free.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/115339/infinite-bug-hostage

    Reminds me of a trapper vault trap bug I got recently. Can't hit them can only wait till they break free.

    i waited there like 5 mins after i did this i took the picture and created this topic then i dced... the only problem i had is that i made them all a favour i killed them all and they got their points the next time i will dc instantly so no one get points, imnagine this ######### with the penalty sistem we get punished BECAUSE OF THEIR FAULT, imagine getting banned for this. (FOR THEIR FAULT) just imagine. they want to bring a punishment stuff for dcs why they dont first FIX THEIR GAME and then we see if the state of the game allows that kind of stuff?-

  • This happened to me too, on this exact same map as Freddy. I was able to defend the gates during egc against the last survivor, and right as the timer reached zero, they hopped into a locker and I grabbed them. She lied on the floor and her bleedout timer wasn't present. Every time I swing she would fly in the air as if I was holding her. I was forced to DC and the survivor had no idea what happened (we were on Xbox so I messaged them directly).