Almo, like all the devs, is on Christmas holidays, so you're not likely to get an official answer. Since they haven't mentioned anything about an ingame sale, probably best to assume there won't be one.
Almo, like all the devs, is on Christmas holidays, so you're not likely to get an official answer. Since they haven't mentioned anything about an ingame sale, probably best to assume there won't be one.
No clue. Maybe cause they just had one for Black Friday 🤷
Oh they had an ingame store discount during black Friday? I missed out on this one, hopefully they do more ingame discounts in the future then. I'm currently sitting at some auric cells which I would like to spent for characters instead of cosmetics
I do happen to be on the forums a bit even though I'm on break. But I couldn't answer that because that's handled by the marketing department, not game design. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
don't think the game has had its winter sale yet
@Almo will there be a discount for DLCs characters in the ingame store aswell? Or only for steam?
Almo, like all the devs, is on Christmas holidays, so you're not likely to get an official answer. Since they haven't mentioned anything about an ingame sale, probably best to assume there won't be one.
Hmm, I wonder why :/
No clue. Maybe cause they just had one for Black Friday 🤷
Oh they had an ingame store discount during black Friday? I missed out on this one, hopefully they do more ingame discounts in the future then. I'm currently sitting at some auric cells which I would like to spent for characters instead of cosmetics
I do happen to be on the forums a bit even though I'm on break. But I couldn't answer that because that's handled by the marketing department, not game design. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!
:)
@Almo, it's nice to see a dev on the forums even though you're on break...
:D Maybe it means I work too hard.
@Almo nah it means you care about the game you helped make and want to improve it