I'm hoping vigil gets updated with broken at some point
considering the fact that the legion pin is not to shabby now I'm surprised vigil doesn't have this status effect yet
considering the fact that the legion pin is not to shabby now I'm surprised vigil doesn't have this status effect yet
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would be nice to see.
Also exposed I don't know how that'd work since there's only 2 cases of being personally exposed
Iron Maiden and HG are the only ones? Wouldn't hurt to plop Exposed on there too I guess.
I forgot iron maiden was a perk to be honest
What's the other exposed instance?
Make your choice
Make Your Choice
Thanks
With both of those might actually make the perk worth using.