I agree on the oink. :)
Michael and GF on opposite ends lmao
@Waffleyumboy said:Michael and GF on opposite ends lmao
@Waffleyumboy said:
I liked playing ghostface like the first week he got released but then he just got boring and stale to play as
@humanbeing1704 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/944254#Comment_944254I liked playing ghostface like the first week he got released but then he just got boring and stale to play as
@humanbeing1704 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/944254#Comment_944254
I'm not saying you're wrong I just think it's funny. I feel the exact opposite way about the two.
I assume you are low ranks, because you play the strong killers only for dailies.
@ABannedCat said:I assume you are low ranks, because you play the strong killers only for dailies.
@ABannedCat said:
I play at like rank 7
You can easily rank up with weak killers
You can use any killer at any rank, it really doesn't matter.
Huntress has become so fun for me lately, which is great news for survivors I play against because I’m sooo sooo bad with her
No oni?
@terumisan said:No oni?
@terumisan said:
Should have clarified don't own oni or plague
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree on the oink. :)
Michael and GF on opposite ends lmao
I liked playing ghostface like the first week he got released but then he just got boring and stale to play as
I'm not saying you're wrong I just think it's funny. I feel the exact opposite way about the two.
I assume you are low ranks, because you play the strong killers only for dailies.
I play at like rank 7
You can easily rank up with weak killers
You can use any killer at any rank, it really doesn't matter.
Huntress has become so fun for me lately, which is great news for survivors I play against because I’m sooo sooo bad with her
No oni?
Should have clarified don't own oni or plague