Devs just why?
Why you made that you could hit the player on hook and then remove it? More over why the rescue bug its not already fixed. I don't think is normal that two survivors can be on same place at same time. I know it's a game but entity can't change physics laws right?
I wont give any hint about that bug but if you are main killer you will sure found it
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Game breaking killer bugs? Nah dunno such a thing.
You're right, they added it back. I'm pretty sure they were discussing it in the last livestream.
The worst part is that players use it to cheat
How so?
With the rescue bug you try hit the survivor but u hit the hooked one and that's the moment that instead of having an exchange you get two injured survivors.
Whenever I see this exploit I just camp the hooked survivor until the rescuer decides to move. This way you have two lil exploiters doing nothing ;)
From what the devs said in the livestream, it's not a cheat, they consider it to be a legitimate tactic on the part of the survivors to bait the killer into hitting the hooked survivor instead.
Kinda annoying though since your forced to let them go or stand there and lose points because your near the hooked survivor. We have perks like ds and bt idk why survivors need more.
its a tech,and if they do it just camp the hooked person,they are hurting their own team by doing it.
it's pretty easy to not fall for the new hook tech which is why I preferred the old one
But now you have 2 survivors doing jack #########. Sure it sucks but it can also only be done with bt equipped
Lets see if you are inside the survivor is not a tactic is a bug. Two players occupying same space you get it?
At last someone who know what I talk about 🤦🏻♂️ I don't mind if they trick me to hit the survivor but if you are bugging the game on purpose it's other story