jeff
give jeff jesus outfit no question it should be a thing if scoops ahoy can be a thing so can jeff jesus
give jeff jesus outfit no question it should be a thing if scoops ahoy can be a thing so can jeff jesus
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
preach
Jesus is no religious symbol. Jeffus is our saviour. .)
do you really think anyone would care over a jesus skin? people play this game daily and you get put on a meat hook and kill people. Unless we got some parents who stare at everything their kid does I dont think it would be a problem
Sadly not because of religion, some people might find it wrong/offensive that a Christian symbol is in a game about killing and hanging people on meat hooks. That and some people might specifically target players wearing the outfit as dumb as it sounds childish people will do it. Probably the same reason we don’t have any lgbt related survivors or cosmetics imo. Maybe in the future but I wouldn’t see it as a possibility any time soon.
I wouldn't have a problem with it but I also think there are enough that would. So against it