I was literally at the other end of the pallet if you stop right at when the hit connects you will see. I didn't have this kind of hits when I was playing on killer hosted lobbies with green ping, it just makes windows and pallets really random sometimes you are like ######### it didn't connect and sometimes you vault you even run a little and still get teleported back and get hit.
That's a hitbox and Oni problem. Hitboxes because duh but also Oni's lunge looks weird. His katana looks a lot smaller than it actually is since he's such a big bulky boi, so his animation looks a little off imo.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Whats the problem? Looked like a good hit to me.
I was literally at the other end of the pallet if you stop right at when the hit connects you will see. I didn't have this kind of hits when I was playing on killer hosted lobbies with green ping, it just makes windows and pallets really random sometimes you are like ######### it didn't connect and sometimes you vault you even run a little and still get teleported back and get hit.
Hitboxes are ######### in this game
That's a hitbox and Oni problem. Hitboxes because duh but also Oni's lunge looks weird. His katana looks a lot smaller than it actually is since he's such a big bulky boi, so his animation looks a little off imo.