Remove the 8k points cap

Not sure why this is still in the game. 2 minutes with a few stuns and you hit the chase limit meaning everything you do after that doesn't count anymore.

Just got tunneled by a trapper all game because I broke his ruin, ran him for 5 gens. Got a worthless 11k points and a depip (rank 4). Thanks game...

Comments

  • I agree that the BP caps are arbitrary and pointless. And the emblems definitely need work. Overall I think the scoring system needs some tweaks.

  • I'm sure the caps are there to prevent 5 people getting together and spending an hour in one game farming so they can come out with like 500,000 BPs or something like that.

  • @Spectro said:

    Not sure why this is still in the game. 2 minutes with a few stuns and you hit the chase limit meaning everything you do after that doesn't count anymore.

    Just got tunneled by a trapper all game because I broke his ruin, ran him for 5 gens. Got a worthless 11k points and a depip (rank 4). Thanks game...

    I think the max should still be 32 k, but no limitation between the categories. Which means, you can get 31 k by boldness if you get tunneled all game