DCs should count towards the challenges
The amount of people that disconnect when they see the killer doing a challenge is insane, completely ruins the game for everyone in the match.
If I am doing a challenge, let's say the one of hooking everyone in the basement, and someone disconnects it should count as if I sacrificed them there.
Comments
Or just return tuned up DC penalties :| They suck when they're accidental, but numbers can be tweaked.
I doubt most people that do this care about the penalty, it's only one minute for the first and five for the second.
I've finished both 4th tome basement challenges without DC, one on second try, another on first, both ended with 4k in the basement. It "coincidentally" was during DC penalties. So I guess people do care.
Uhh it does? I had to kill 4 survivors and someone dc'd and it counts.
Maybe it is bugged
Survivor DCd oh the hook, those ones count, all other don't.
A survivor a while ago dc'd when the match started (i had to kill 4 survivors while playing trapper) and i got the challenge
Killing - yeah, killing in the basement - nope.
Ah, I see, well that sucks