Am I good yet?

So Im playin killer goin through all my splinter offerings (offerings to let me play killers I dont have) but when I do I have no perks or add-ons

and yet somehow still I get like 2-3 DC or suicide on hook per match and I think its crazy

have I finally gotten good enough at killer to be a threat or do people just really hate goin against these guys

(Ive played pig cannibal and myers but freddy is broken so his splinter doesnt work)

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Rank? There are some very entitled survivors in red ranks, that just aren't used to get downed fast.

  • Im rank 13 but usually go against purple ranks

  • It's not the killers, and I'm sorry to say it's probably not your overwhelming skill either. Splinter offerings are secret, but they're used rarely enough that people forget about them. Most likely, the survivors saw the secret offering and are killing themselves or DCing because they don't want to play against a mori.

  • @Fibijean said:

    It's not the killers, and I'm sorry to say it's probably not your overwhelming skill either. Splinter offerings are secret, but they're used rarely enough that people forget about them. Most likely, the survivors saw the secret offering and are killing themselves or DCing because they don't want to play against a mori.

    thats probably it

    like youre 100% right

    but Im gonna pretend Im finally good at the game <3

  • @Soulslayer618 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/941617#Comment_941617

    thats probably it

    like youre 100% right

    but Im gonna pretend Im finally good at the game <3

    Haha, fair enough ๐Ÿ˜

  • Yup those offerings are shown up as a secret. And 95% of the time those offerings means moris, and mori's usually mean the game is gonna suck for the survivors, so they DC, especially if they would get hooked a second time, just to not give the killer the animation.

    Pretty telling that even if it's not a mori, the mere possibility that it's a green or red mori makes people want to quit.

  • You're the most godlike player I've ever seen <3