Best meme build for the plague?
Any suggestions? It should have nurse calling, what else should I use?
Any suggestions? It should have nurse calling, what else should I use?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Coulrophobia and sloppy butcher maybe? lol
wouldn't sloppy butcher work on them when get sick though?
Mad Grit.
RRROOO
RRRREYAA
RRRRAWH
RRRREYA
Devour hope, make your choice, haunted grounds, no one escapes death :P
but salt memes are better.. :c
For a while I used Mad Grit on Plague just because of that.
Then I got a streamer who said “your exploits were caught on stream” referring to spamming my attack button with Mad Grit.
I still chuckle about that occasionally.