Sacrifice 4 Survivors in the basement

Whenever I'm about to complete this challenge the last survivor always DCs to block it. Please just make it 3 sacrifices in 1 game so survivors cant grief and make u start again

PS implement the disconnect bans already.

Comments

  • How often did you try the challenge? Two times?

    I had no problem with DCs at all. In fact, Survivors dont DC as often as Killers are claiming they would do.

  • I did it my first try, it’s mainly luck with where the basement spawns, where survivors are on the map, ect.

    Playing as Trapper and placing traps by the window and one of the entrances does wonders. You may have to camp but how else can you get this challenge done? Also, make sure you put the trap by the entrance you probably won’t use, you may not think of it until it’s too late.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    How often did you try the challenge? Two times?

    I had no problem with DCs at all. In fact, Survivors dont DC as often as Killers are claiming they would do.

    lol survivors dc all the time bro

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    How often did you try the challenge? Two times?

    I had no problem with DCs at all. In fact, Survivors dont DC as often as Killers are claiming they would do.

    My only problem is, the last survivor escapes or dies ._.

    Tried it 6 times will try more tomorrow

  • I did it today, with trapper. I play well and was luck they not dc (ps4, no dc punishment) and not play very well. I use a gideon the game offer, and close both the ways with traps. Also using obvsiouly gen slower and wiggle resuce perks to be not gen rushed and escaped from the shoulders.

  • I got this first time, but that's because they all acted like potatoes.