Can you Fake a pallet break animation?
I know you can walk up to one to see if a survivor bites and runs off but I swear I’ve seen killers recently pick their foot up and somehow stop it when I broke to run
I know you can walk up to one to see if a survivor bites and runs off but I swear I’ve seen killers recently pick their foot up and somehow stop it when I broke to run
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, you can fake the animation by snapping your camera where it would go normally. It is easily called out, though. You can't pick your feet up at all as far as I know.
Maybe you realy just got jebaited very hard
I figured LOL I was trying to save some pride.
Intersting thank you, so you flick the camera up or down as killer? Seems you would Look down correct?
Just break a pallet as killer to get a feeling of the camera movement. Also keep in mind that you get sucked into position when you break it, so you will need to mimick the janky movement to trick aware survivors. However good survivors will wait for the animation to actually start before they move. You physically can't trick those.