6 feet under definitely needs to get a slight tweak

Its evil incarnates little brother I swear


If someone dc's its over, if someone kills themselves outside of basement is over, if they are always away from basement its over

Comments

  • @Hoodied said:

    Its evil incarnates little brother I swear

    If someone dc's its over, if someone kills themselves outside of basement is over, if they are always away from basement its over

    It should be only 3 sacrifices, so if there is only one that DC's or you can't find after killing the third one its not like a time waste

  • Yup. 6 Feet Under is ridicolous, it's the only challenge I gave up on doing.

  • It's fine as it is, but they should count any DC's as basement kills towards the challenge.

  • It should really be you hook everyone at least once in the basement. On most maps and as most killers the challenge is super unfeasible.

  • @Brucecastro81 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/114934/6-feet-under-definitely-needs-to-get-a-slight-tweak

    It should be only 3 sacrifices, so if there is only one that DC's or you can't find after killing the third one its not like a time waste

    This would be a great compromise, I actually denied someone it by simply running to the corner every time. Even with agitate iron grasp they couldn’t get me there and each time I had just enough windows to make it back to the spot I needed.

    I considered letting him have it since as killer I know how annoying it can be to get done but... man now I really wish I would have let him get it