Depends on the rewards as well as on the progress. I will again just buy it if I'm through with Tier 70 or far enough that I notice I got all I want from the rift. But as I finished tier 70 during level 3, I'm pretty confident that I will finish the next one as well
Unsure to be honest, some of the skins are just reskins which I do not like, but If they make it atleast new and cool looking, I'll be sure to buy the rift pass.
Not sure. This time, I got to tier 70 first and then decided to buy the pass, since I knew I would get my auric cells back. Probably going to do the same thing for the next rift pass.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I will, assuming I complete the Rift again (which seems likely, since I didn't have much trouble with it this time).
Depends on the rewards as well as on the progress. I will again just buy it if I'm through with Tier 70 or far enough that I notice I got all I want from the rift. But as I finished tier 70 during level 3, I'm pretty confident that I will finish the next one as well
It all comes down to the amount of time it consumes and the fact it is a limited time pass.
So nope. Not again.
Too early to say.
Devotion for bhvr!
I'll wait until I see the rewards. I didn't buy this one because there wasn't anything particularly interesting to me.
I just haven't been playing DbD enough to waste ten bucks.
Unsure to be honest, some of the skins are just reskins which I do not like, but If they make it atleast new and cool looking, I'll be sure to buy the rift pass.
Not sure. This time, I got to tier 70 first and then decided to buy the pass, since I knew I would get my auric cells back. Probably going to do the same thing for the next rift pass.
All comes down to the rewards
I really liked nurse skin, and some of the charms