new killer emblems made by me, a stinky baby at making things

I'm not good at this stuff so I would very much enjoy feedback so my thing isn't disgusting. anyway, killer rank/emblem requirements seem to be something people don't like and as such I tried to make them better I think. this has point requirements and what earns/loses points. please give feedback on number changes and additions/removals of point givers. If you are confused, ask and I'll try to clarify.

Screen Shot 2019-12-23 at 2.46.30 AM.png


Comments

  • With Devout, it seems as though you are making acquiring Iridescent harder. Currently, you need to sacrifice/mori everyone and get 9 hooks to make Iridescent (8 points for sacrificing/killing all four players, one point for hooking everyone at least once, and 1 point for hooking at least 9 times, for a total of 10 points, which is Iridescent). With your idea, it seems that you need to 3-hook everyone to make Iridescent. If just one person dies in less than 3 hooks, you are not getting Iridescent. I'm not sure that is the right way to go about it.

  • @TAG said:

    With Devout, it seems as though you are making acquiring Iridescent harder. Currently, you need to sacrifice/mori everyone and get 9 hooks to make Iridescent (8 points for sacrificing/killing all four players, one point for hooking everyone at least once, and 1 point for hooking at least 9 times, for a total of 10 points, which is Iridescent). With your idea, it seems that you need to 3-hook everyone to make Iridescent. If just one person dies in less than 3 hooks, you are not getting Iridescent. I'm not sure that is the right way to go about it.

    sorry I made things unclear, if a survivor on stage 1 gets to stage 2 you will get the points for entering stage 2 (or as if you second hooked someone). this is why I said stages rather than hooks.

    essentially, 4k (sacrifice) is the only way to get iridescent, and does not require 3 hooks. sorry for making it unclear ๐Ÿ˜“.