What we are gonna have to suffer during the break

Broken dead hard

Vaulting bug (again) (slightly game breaking)

Sounds (AGAIN)

Grabbing (For some reason still hasn't been fixed)

Almost impossible sacrifice 4 survivors in basement in one trial


Yup...

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Oh and dedicated servers

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Don't forget that the basement bug still isn't fixed (it happens less, but still happens).

    Also getting stuck in generators after kicking them.

    Oh wow. If i was a developer and there was all this problem, I would work my ass off to make sure they get fixed so everyone can enjoy the holiday and play this game and not sit back thinking I did good.

  • I don't really understand this post. The game has always had bugs. There isn't anything I define has terrible currently. The game is at the very least as playable as it always has been. Even if there wasn't a break it isn't likely any of the things you listed would be fixed in the next couple weeks anyway. Also the sac 4 in the basement isn't bugged nor is it impossible. The hardest part is just hoping you don't get DC's. Having seen a few threads discussing the topic it seems like most players get it done within 5 games.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/939924#Comment_939924

    I mean, by that definition, Fallout 76 is still technically playable despite the fact it's clearly a broken mess with people going around literally yoinking people's entire inventories in under 2 seconds, from up to 200 meters away and not even needing to be in direct line of sight.

    No, it doesn't mean that, because the bugs discussed are different than the exploits and issues in 76, which there seems to be no coming back from unless you get 1st, and even then, that's a big IF.

  • Dead Hard works for every survivor I've went up against.

  • There are a lot of things the devs have done that I dislike, but taking a break for Christmas isn't one of them.

    Game devs are people too.

  • You don't have to suffer at all.

    It's Christmas and people are entitled to a break to see family and friends or just chill out for a while. You have that option too instead of playing ๐Ÿ˜‰.