BHVR, important statistics needed!

I would like to have some data about the popularity in colour ranks (red, purple, green...) in percentage from the last months and compare them with the popularity in this and the future months after the new rank reset system.

My theory is that red ranks is getting flooded even more by to many survivors, to many who don't deserve to be there.

Comments

  • @DwightOP said:

    I would like to have some data about the popularity in colour ranks (red, purple, green...) in percentage from the last months and compare them with the popularity in this and the future months after the new rank reset system.

    My theory is that red ranks is getting flooded even more by to many survivors, to many who don't deserve to be there.

    I mean, even before this new Rank Reset, there were a ton of boosted Survivors in Red Ranks. Now? There's about to be a ton more, which is good for Killers, I suppose.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/114838/bhvr-important-statistics-needed

    I mean, even before this new Rank Reset, there were a ton of boosted Survivors in Red Ranks. Now? There's about to be a ton more, which is good for Killers, I suppose.

    Good for killers, frustating af for solo survivors.