Question about huntress
Is nemisis and play with your food any good on her? The one reason I dislike her is because of her 110 movement speed I just can’t do it but this could fix her if it’s any good
Is nemisis and play with your food any good on her? The one reason I dislike her is because of her 110 movement speed I just can’t do it but this could fix her if it’s any good
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I found Bamboozle does more to help her with movement speed more than anything else.
Nah, I would save those perks for other killers
Those are not really that useful because she is meant for quickly ending chases(at least thats how I do it).
Best perk combo imo is ruin/lullaby (started using lullaby because people in red ranks don't care about skill checks that much so they don't really look for the totem so I get a lot of information if it stays up long), I also love BBQ for sniping and information, nurses calling and thanatophobia because if there's a lot of people in one place I'm not gonna go for 1 I try to hit as many as I can and then down and that's when nurses and bbq come in place when you hook 1 survivor if people are healing and not doing gens you pretty much have won.
Huntress main btw :)