Boop the Pig
Pig mains , when a survivor Boops you do you let them go ? or do you just kill them ?
Pig mains , when a survivor Boops you do you let them go ? or do you just kill them ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I kill regardless of whether or not I get booped.
I tried boiling a piggy the other day. They just kept looking behind them every time I crouched and pointed. They then proceeded to attack and hook me ;_;
If I played piggy, I’d let them Boop my snoot and let them go and go after someone else. If I find them again I’ll play normally, unless it’s David. David’s are precious and must be protected
Don’t Boop The Snoot!!
Woop woop boop the snoot!
This meme is pretty cringe ngl, reminds me of wholesome reddit memers, very gross
I can say the same about your username, but to OP yes I do let them live if they boop the snoot
There's a difference between intentionally shitposty cringe and "wholesome pupper, boop snoot", etc, meant completely unironically. Hard to see it if you aren't self aware though, TheHoodiedOne. Cringe bro
I only chose this as it was PG-13 and not breaking any forum rules. I don’t want to start a stupid argument about what is cringy it not as that would be the worlds biggest waste of time. All I am gonna say is that let people do what they want, if they like doing it then they like doing it, even if it’s “cringe” [by god that is a dumb word]
Bro. You just posted cringe.