Saboteur Buff

In addition to the current effects, Saboteur should reveal the auras of all hooks within a certain range (maybe like 24 meters?), and the progress of hook repair can be determined by the intensity of a broken hook's aura (recently sabo'd hooks would be white and turn redder as they repair themselves).

This way you won't miss a hook and will be able to tell if a broken hook is about to be repaired.

Comments

  • I agree BUT maybe it should only work when a person is downed?

    So there isn't that much aura clutter.

  • For how garbage saboteur is, despite this is a strong effect, it wouldn't be broken.

  • @Milo said:

    I agree BUT maybe it should only work when a person is downed?

    So there isn't that much aura clutter.

    You'll usually want to start sabotaging the hooks before someone is downed. I don't think it would be too much. If you're running this perk you'll be mainly focused on hooks anyway.