Is it bad when you...
Use another killer to lvl up the nurse when you stink so bad that survivors feel bad for you and they get hit on purpose?
Use another killer to lvl up the nurse when you stink so bad that survivors feel bad for you and they get hit on purpose?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah, I did it like that too.
Played one game of nurse, did very badly and got bullied in the chat after.
Used other killers to farm BP to get nurse to 40. Now Im thinking of trying to practice with her again ๐
I just want her level 40 skill on spirit
sure that's ok. That's why it works like this instead of character bound BP
So glad. The teleporting part is do hard to get use to.
If I want to derank to do adepts I might just play a load of games as her as a legit way to do it. Perkless addonless LF with haddonfield offerings was my old method.
OMG that's a really good idea its technically not losing on purpose.
No it's literally what everybody does.