Good Myers / Shape perks?

I am terrible with him. Only with scratched mirror on an indoor map, i do well. It happens, that shape is the killer, where i got the most bloody streamer / pudding by leveling up and i want to use it.

Any advices, how to play him effectively?

Comments

  • Nemesis enduring spirit fury(maybe) and ruin. Nemesis is amazing if you have the addon where you get more ew from your obsession but you have to be stunned so enduring lowers that then after you break 4 pallets the next one instabreaks but you still get the benefit from nemesis. I personally love it.

  • Enduring spirit fury and bamboozle brutal strength are pretty common combos for Michael. Monitor and abuse can be really good but it isn't mandatory.

  • My default build with Myers is Ruin/BBQ/Monitor/Nurses. My favorite add-ons with this would be J.Myers Memorial, and Dead Rabbit. Extra stealthy Myers, is best Myers.

    Enduring/Spirit Fury aren't too bad on Myers, and neither is Bamboozle. I just don't care for them too much. I'd rather be able to stalk, or get the first hit easily without them even knowing I'm there until it's too late. But if I went this route, I'd probably choose J.Myers Memorial, and I believe it's a hair bow. However if you are going for infinite Tier 3 Myers I'd probably run Enduring/Spirit Fury combo.

    Scratched Mirror Myers I use the perks Ruin/Play With Your Food/BBQ. Last perk is either Sloppy Butcher, or No one Escapes Death.

    The Shape takes a little getting used to, but he is a very fun killer imo. Keep at it, you'll get it!

  • I do really well with Monitor and Abuse, Sloppy Butcher, Ruin, and Pop. For add ons J. Myers memorial and dead rabbit.