Killer and survivors farm BP.
Farming BP/Points is out of rules, right? I guess in-game reports do nothing. Should i start to record these "dudes"? This happening too often in past few days.
Farming BP/Points is out of rules, right? I guess in-game reports do nothing. Should i start to record these "dudes"? This happening too often in past few days.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As far as I know, that's not against the rules. If the devs started banning people for farming there would be an uproar. Killers can kill or spare whomever they want at their own discretion. After all, they are supposed to be the power role.
I just want to play a game, but i face people who farm each other in basement. Is this normal for you?
"This happening too often in past few days."<---Tome Challenges.
It is faster done to get your 5 Hooks in Basement or 6 Survivors caught in Traps while Farming. It is not really hard to do it by just playing normally, but this is probably the reason why it is happenening quite often during the past days.
Will go down in the near future. Usually I get a farming Killer like every 100 games or so. This is fine I guess.
It's not bannable and it shouldn't be in my opinion. Like @Aven_Fallen said, it happens not that often.
I hate farming. If I'm feeling nice I will 2 hook and go afk so they can finish gens.
Farming to me is just boring. As a survivor I'm trying to get good so killer farming is a waste of my time. I just pound gens and get out. Practice those greats.
I don't like farming when I just want to play the game normally and if I see these in red ranks I'm just gonna do gens and open exit gates immediately.
Then I got a Yellow rank killer so I kinda felt bad lol. Also don't even ask why a Yellow rank killer managed to get matched against red ranks survivors...