Could somebody explain what happened?

Dbd10.png

My last match, and I'm at a total loss here. Was told the rank 4 had dced early, though I know I had at least one chase with them in the match. Three gens were done, and the rank 3 escaped. Somehow. Nobody had a key, and since only three gens were completed, I don't think the hatch would spawn. One moment I'm patrolling, the next, they escape, but didn't say how. I am so lost here.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Rivyn said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/258/NSTBKJGN8L66.png

    My last match, and I'm at a total loss here. Was told the rank 4 had dced early, though I know I had at least one chase with them in the match. Three gens were done, and the rank 3 escaped. Somehow. Nobody had a key, and since only three gens were completed, I don't think the hatch would spawn. One moment I'm patrolling, the next, they escape, but didn't say how. I am so lost here.

    If you notice they threw up offerings for a total of 4 extra chests..(that makes 7) and one of them was running plunderers so that increase their odds. And the formula for hatch spawning is one more than survivors alive. There were 2 alive and 3 gens done. So one found a key and dipped.

  • So that rank 4 really was gone, and it just doesn't show up? Because id they weren't, wouldn't they need one more gen for the hatch to appear? If he really was gone, would he show with points?

  • @Rivyn said:

    So that rank 4 really was gone, and it just doesn't show up? Because id they weren't, wouldn't they need one more gen for the hatch to appear? If he really was gone, would he show with points?

    When 3 gens are done, the hatch spawns when 2 survivors are dead. Even if the first person's dc didn't count for the system, the rank 3 could still escape through the hatch.

    And occasionally, the system is really buggy when it comes to showing dc's. It's very likely that the rank 4 did indeed get disconnected.

  • Did you kill the 5 and the 9 before or after the 3 escaped?

  • Before. The had left four gens on one side of the map, making it easier to patrol, which is where I caught them. I started getting the spamming noise notifications, like somebody vaulting repeatedly, then it showed they escaped. I suppose they were right in a dc, though I didn't notice. The screen showed them alive, which is what threw me off.