Are you guys even listening!

So far on the forums i see you guys talk about the Tome. Like how long it takes to complete each challenge or certain challenges in the tome. How difficult some are. How long it takes to do some. How tedious others are. Some of the community talks about the challenges like; they are too easy, just right or too hard.

So I want to know. Did you guys even consider the fact that you guys, pretty much should take a break and do stretches and move around. Your back will thank you in the future. I have a post talking about this.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112349/its-time-for-us-players-to-rise-up/p

1

Just want to make sure you guys actually listened. This tome is making us play for a long time. I want you guys to be okay for the holidays and not have a hard time getting up. :)

Happy Holidays DBD Community :D

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • It’s ok, my spine is a wet noodle anyway. Just have to keep re-flopping back in place!

    Happy holidays as well!

  • @LordRegal said:

    It’s ok, my spine is a wet noodle anyway. Just have to keep re-flopping back in place!

    Happy holidays as well!

    Good to here!

  • I dislike bait threads.

  • @Elk said:

    So far on the forums i see you guys talk about the Tome. Like how long it takes to complete each challenge or certain challenges in the tome. How difficult some are. How long it takes to do some. How tedious others are. Some of the community talks about the challenges like; they are too easy, just right or too hard.

    So I want to know. Did you guys even consider the fact that you guys, pretty much should take a break and do stretches and move around. Your back will thank you in the future. I have a post talking about this.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112349/its-time-for-us-players-to-rise-up/p

    1

    Just want to make sure you guys actually listened. This tome is making us play for a long time. I want you guys to be okay for the holidays and not have a hard time getting up. :)

    Happy Holidays DBD Community :D

    image.png