Why is there still a post game chat?

Everybody that has played the game a recent of time will approve, in 9/10 post game chats, where survivors say anything, it's nothing positive. Either they are salty by losing, because of "unfair" tactics like tunnel / camping or using NOED, using a certain killer they don't like etc. Or they are cocky, because you could not get anyone sacrificed, gg ez etc.

You can disable it, but after each restart of the game, it's activated again. So you just forget about it and some salty player insults you.

So either you have to just go out of the game, even if you want to look up your score or deal with their #########.

No reason to have this post-game-chat still available.

Btw: Never heard anything bad from a killer in post-game-chat.

And i know, some ppl will say, just ignore it or "i find it funny", but what would you do, if someone insults you in real life? Ignore it or just answer the insult? There is even a report button for that, but the devs do nothing against such things. The community will remain toxic, if there is no punishment for this.

What do you thinking?

Comments

  • I just got a thrashing from a survivor even though all 4 got out... I was playing Trapper and I got stuck in an endless trap loop... felt bad.

    Git called a toxic trash tunnler...

  • It’s the opposite for me. It’s like 1 out of every 7-8 games where the chat is toxic.

  • It usually isn't a problem for me, but when it annoys me it REALLY annoys me. I wouldn't want to scrap it entirely, but I think if you disable it it should totally stay disabled between sessions.