I finished the rift forever ago, but can I even finish some of these challenges
Some of the challenges still seem way to situational and too much of a hassle. It’s a little irritating, but I mean it’s whatever.
Some of the challenges still seem way to situational and too much of a hassle. It’s a little irritating, but I mean it’s whatever.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the challenges are pretty useless once you reach tier 70 wish they gave iridescent shards once you reach it
I'd only do the challenges for the lore + the easy challenges for the bloodpoints, but that's it. Don't bother with like 4 gens with dark sense.