Level 4 is too easy
I wish they didnt make this so easy. I liked how the last tome was challanging and actually lasted a while. This one is so easy it can be completed in less than 3 days. I wish it was harder like the last one.
Tagged:
Trusted
I wish they didnt make this so easy. I liked how the last tome was challanging and actually lasted a while. This one is so easy it can be completed in less than 3 days. I wish it was harder like the last one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it is fine
Shhh stop. Do you want decisive light to come back? But this next time t will be 3 blinds instead.
What was that one? The one where u blind save a person? That one wasn't that bad either. I'd rather have challenges that are challanging then having these challanges that I can complete in a day
If anything, I would agree that the killer side is too easy. They could have made a few that required more games. The survivor ones have all taken me at least 3 games each to complete. No change needed there except maybe the dark senses challenge.