soo what is it today?video or stream?
I am soo confused because they did the video things 2 times in a row soo I am really confused whats today?
I am soo confused because they did the video things 2 times in a row soo I am really confused whats today?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its a Video Q&A 2PM
Should be any minute now. Unless its delayed?
Edit: Yep it's delayed they posted on Twitter. It'll be sometime today instead of at 2-3
BHVR can't even launch a youtube video on time.
Quick everyone blame Sony/MS
They're still discussing what the Entity's favorite cereal is. Important Lore questions need answers!
It's obviously fruit loops. The Entity seems like the fruit loops type.
That's insane, the entity hates loops. Or maybe that's just killers hmm...
Count Chocula, Franken Berry and Boo Berry are obviously The Entity's fave
Any minute now... come back next week, its dbd we are talking about
It will be sometime today. It's just late.
they still don't know if the entity pays taxes or not