Well they ruined many of my games. survs running around doing chests , camp for unhook, search other survs to heal them, etc.
Killers try to hook all in basement is by far the most annoying one for me. I even had matches where the killer let me wiggle out to make the way across the whole map to hang me downstairs. What a fun experience.
As killer I got easier games. Otherwise I felt no impact.
Well they ruined many of my games. survs running around doing chests , camp for unhook, search other survs to heal them, etc.
Killers try to hook all in basement is by far the most annoying one for me. I even had matches where the killer let me wiggle out to make the way across the whole map to hang me downstairs. What a fun experience.
As killer I got easier games. Otherwise I felt no impact.
Are you seriously acting like these weren't things survivors did regularly before the challenges came out?
I felt bad doing dark sense one. 3 games of gen rushing literally. When i got it, i managed to be on all 5 gens when they popped. Against a nurse, game was pretty much over in about 5 minutes. We hung around for some boldness points though. Apologized to poor nurse afterwards.
Are you seriously acting like these weren't things survivors did regularly before the challenges came out?
Im not acting at all. Are you acting like the amount of basement builds you face didnt raise at all? Do you act like all survivors playing the game like they did before the challenges?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't seen a single survivor go in just for the challenge and ignore the match at all yet
My matches haven’t been getting ruined by challenges at all
I think the challenges are fun most times. They didn't ruined dbd at all.
Well they ruined many of my games. survs running around doing chests , camp for unhook, search other survs to heal them, etc.
Killers try to hook all in basement is by far the most annoying one for me. I even had matches where the killer let me wiggle out to make the way across the whole map to hang me downstairs. What a fun experience.
As killer I got easier games. Otherwise I felt no impact.
Are you seriously acting like these weren't things survivors did regularly before the challenges came out?
I felt bad doing dark sense one. 3 games of gen rushing literally. When i got it, i managed to be on all 5 gens when they popped. Against a nurse, game was pretty much over in about 5 minutes. We hung around for some boldness points though. Apologized to poor nurse afterwards.
Im not acting at all. Are you acting like the amount of basement builds you face didnt raise at all? Do you act like all survivors playing the game like they did before the challenges?