Should survivors not destroy ruin now too?

We know doing gens and not letting killer catch you is hated, but is destroying ruin is the next in killers rulebook for survivors?

Screenshot (240) b.jpg

I mean come on what survivor should do, its even lasted for good amount of time...

Comments

  • Nevermind, I just noticed the killer messaged that, had to look through the blur

  • Baby Ghostface parroting a meta build and not understanding how it works. Why am I not surprised.

  • did you seriously make a threat about 1 persons salty reaction to your game and use that to generalize all killer players and play some victimcard type stuff?

  • @Name_Unavailable said:

    We know doing gens and not letting killer catch you is hated, but is destroying ruin is the next in killers rulebook for survivors?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/950/W7OCKM89RG86.jpg

    I mean come on what survivor should do, its even lasted for good amount of time...

    Isn't this the purpose of Ruin? Risk vs Reward. It was never meant to last the full game. If it did then it wouldn't be a Hex just a base perk instead.

    @PistolTimb said:

    Baby Ghostface parroting a meta build and not understanding how it works. Why am I not surprised.

    I didn't even notice.

    @ZoneDymo said:

    did you seriously make a threat about 1 persons salty reaction to your game and use that to generalize all killer players and play some victimcard type stuff?

    Happens a lot regardless on both sides though.

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    did you seriously make a threat about 1 persons salty reaction to your game and use that to generalize all killer players and play some victimcard type stuff?

    but thats how solid 30% of ppl on this forum do (but most of the time its 1 bad game of streamer and instead of thinking he made mistakes, its games fault)

  • That killer player doesn't understand the purpose of ruin. His build doesn't rely on ruin, the hex totem is just a tool to keep survivors feom rushing too fast.