Am I the only one who has yet to face Oni?
I've been playing DBD a lot more since the release of Oni, but I have not had a single match against him. One of my friends even said that he never sees Oni being played, that he has only faced him twice. Is anyone else having a similar situation? I feel like I've had more luck with Demogorgon's who also feels underplayed.
Comments
He got nerfed killers complained about it when it was one add on change and a bug fix
I see him occasionally (definitely more often than Hag, Leatherface, Doc, Wraith for example).
@NoShinyPony only other killers I think I haven't seen in a while is Nurse & Billy
I see Billy all the time. Nurse only occasionally, because I'm playing on console.
It's all relative. I've currently played 122 games this season and have faced against 13 Onis.
I see Billy all the time, I figured he took Spirit's spot of "easiest 4K" for people.
I've seen and played a fair share of Oni myself.
Not surprised, considering him and Leatherface currently are buttbuddies in F tier.
He got teeribly nerfed so basically all you have to do now is turn 90 degrees when he is on his power and he cant get you.
Billy takes a LOT of skill, so Spirit still is the easiest 4k in game