Interesting salt story...
I don't care whether you guys think this is right or not. It happened, and I wouldn't change a thing.
So I'm Wraith, on Coal Tower I think. I'm rank 1. Got there with Wraith, Leatherface, Hag some some Freddy.
So my ruin spawns like way way over there. I try to get to it, and its gone. So I end up chasing the survivor that cleansed it literally 15 seconds into the match. I catch them after they hardcore looped me.
I was running Noed, Brutal, Ruin and Shadowborn
I get them and I decide to camp them. Why not? My ruin is literally gone, that person cleansed it, and I'm one of the weakest killers. And the t bag I got after she pallet stunned me also enticed the camp.
SO I camp. The chase to get her down was like 1 minute or so? Id on't know. 2 gens are done. After I hook her and just before her struggle state hits, another gen gets done.
I uncloak, they have borrowed time, and get her off. I tunnell her. Get her down. Another gen is done.
1 gen left.
I get her to the basement, and camp the stairway. They have 1 gen to do, this annoying chick is struggling... and ALL 3 of them come around, tbagging and hook rushing. I end up uncloaking, hitting 1 of them, they run... grab another off the save, and hook them too.
2 in the basement. 1 healing himself, and another trying to bait me. 1 gen still left.
I end up getting 3/4 of them, and the I get tremendous salt afterwards. It was beautiful. They acted like I prevented them from doing the last gen. They acted like I ruined their game. They gen rushed so hard they didn't even pip probably.
Yeah I camped. So what. Entitled survivors need camped.
Comments
How exactly are you getting gen rushed if you camp with 2 gens done?
I don't get it.
I rate the salt quality 8/10
2 gens done and ruin gone after the first chase, yeah thats a genrush....
Gen rushing is not a thing unless they are all carrying toolboxes. ^^
Sometimes I wish I had some borrowed time to help girls get off. Damn my premature ejac issues
What a beautiful story!
Exactly Master.
They had the option to leave the person on the hook and do gens. They chose to have 1 person on gens are 2 on the hook at all times. 3/4 were SWF for sure, maybe all 4.
LOL.
@Tizzle you must of been one of the tryhards I embarrassed. Get rekt kid.
Yea sure, if that makes you feel better kiddo.
Just goes to show that survivors will slit their own wrists and say it's the killer's fault.
You made a gamble, it paid off. Good on you!