Space Map
What do you guys think about a map set in space ? like on a space station or something . I think the darkness of space would be really scary especially if they had like only red warning lights going off on the space station.
What do you guys think about a map set in space ? like on a space station or something . I think the darkness of space would be really scary especially if they had like only red warning lights going off on the space station.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Alien as a killer?
what?
I really don't think it fits a map of outer space, but I feel that the devs have not taken advantage of places here on earth like a cemetery, a morgue (it could be a good map for the lerys memorial institute) or a beach.
Why does the Entity only feast on Earth? Is that where it was born or is that the only home of sentient life? Maybe Earth just has the most pain/hope in the multiverse?
That would be cool. Something else I wanna see is an urban setting
I've always wanted a legit summer camp themed map (obvious Friday the 13th reference is obvious), but some kinda space station would be interesting.