I'm curious about the demographics of the DbD community, so I'm making a poll! If you guys are interested in this maybe I'll make more polls like this. So this is a gender poll, have fun!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was tempted to press option D because I like to click buttons :D
I couldn't resist :)
Majority of players are male, I can confirm that, sadly
That is sad.
Mostly because females are the best survivors when it comes to horror movies! lol
Funny how even if that is true, I was able to get legacy, but not my male friends lol
Quite funny now that you say it, as I was able to get Legacy, but not my male friends* lol