haha sabotage will rise for like awhile ๐
i can't wait for a nurse related tome. Maybe more people will realise how unfun she is rn.
@FriendlyGuy said:i can't wait for a nurse related tome. Maybe more people will realise how unfun she is rn.
@FriendlyGuy said:
Well I can tell you now I'd probably be finishing zero of those challenges
Like with the Unnerving Presence challenge, we're probably gonna get something like: "Using Iron Will, cleanse 2 Totems."
wat
@humanbeing1704 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/934647#Comment_934647Well I can tell you now I'd probably be finishing zero of those challenges
@humanbeing1704 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/934647#Comment_934647
I would and i would do it for jakes tome too.
"Fully sabotage 25 hooks." xD
@Boss said:Like with the Unnerving Presence challenge, we're probably gonna get something like: "Using Iron Will, cleanse 2 Totems."wat
@Boss said:
hopefully it's a get chased with iron will challenge
Not looking forward to being slugged game after game because all the hooks have been sabotaged
Spend 360 seconds in the injured stare while running the perk Iron Will. Must be completed in a single match.
Hangman's trick would maybe see more play?
@Animalheadskull said:Hangman's trick would maybe see more play?
@Animalheadskull said:
Maybe
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i can't wait for a nurse related tome. Maybe more people will realise how unfun she is rn.
Well I can tell you now I'd probably be finishing zero of those challenges
Like with the Unnerving Presence challenge, we're probably gonna get something like: "Using Iron Will, cleanse 2 Totems."
wat
I would and i would do it for jakes tome too.
"Fully sabotage 25 hooks." xD
hopefully it's a get chased with iron will challenge
Not looking forward to being slugged game after game because all the hooks have been sabotaged
Spend 360 seconds in the injured stare while running the perk Iron Will. Must be completed in a single match.
Hangman's trick would maybe see more play?
Maybe