Who was your first Survivor/Killer, and why?

Just out of curiosity.

My first game, and Survivor, was Bill. Huge L4D fan, so he was the obvious choice. I failed miserably, but it was fun seeing the old timer hop ledges like Francis. I moved on to Claudette soon after, though, once I learned a bit about perks. Thought playing the support on a team would be fun. Man, was I wrong.

As for Killer, it was Nurse. I remember having a debate with a buddy about Silent Hill, and in my research on the Nurses depicted, I came across a vid on our Nurse. Was enthralled. Even though the comments said NOT to play her starting out, I thought myself in the top 0.001% that was a god with any character I picked up. Boy, was I wrong.

What about your experiences early on?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • My first survivor game was as Meg, I died and missed every skill check presented to me.

    My first killer game was as Huntress and I got a 4K by face camping.

    Don’t really have a reason.

  • My first game as surv was I think claudette. I couldnt understand how the killers find me all the time. Well I was literally hiding open field xD

    My first killer was wraith. Omg he was so bad back then but I had no clue. In the first match I got really confused because of the cloaking and uncloaking xD

  • First match of survivor was as Claudette, dint really remember how it went. I never changed from survivor as I was too lazy

    For killer I played as hillbilly. On lery's. Somehow got a 4k that game without camping

  • Feng because she is great for beginners. Alert is to see where the killer is located at any distance. Lithe, there is usually vaults every where. Then Technician, if you miss a skill check it might not go off.

  • I was Meg wearing the green jogging headband with the red hoodie and red sweatpants and I actually survived. I was with my two other friends who also bought the game at the same time. I was all our first round. Map was Red Forest and I’m pretty sure the killer was Myers.

    As a killer I played Pig on Lery’s and I got teabagged and hooked one survivor I think. Didn’t even know what scratch marks were.

  • The very first time I played, I was Bill, because of L4D, but the game stressed me too bad, so I quit after an hour.

    When I started playing again, I went Nea because of Noob3, and trapper because of Samination.

  • Laurie Strode/Michael Myers because I am a HUGE Halloween fan.

    I enjoyed playing as Laurie, then eventually tried other survivors. Moved through most of them, but something just clicked when I played Dwight. He's been my main for 2 years now.

    Michael has remained my main as killer. Loved him from the get-go, and no other killer has given me as much fun as him.

  • First survivor: Dweet. Now hes my main

    First Killer: Trapper.

    Yeah yeah i know... im hella original.

  • Hag, cause setting good traps is a way for the survivor to very obviously know they get out played and predicted


    Claudette cause self care is a very good perk when starting out lol