Wich killer respect men the most
Because I respect men, and I want to main him
You don't need to answer, i know it's mommy huntress.
Because I respect men, and I want to main him
You don't need to answer, i know it's mommy huntress.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm pretty sure the only interactions the Huntress has had with men was the villagers and soldiers she killed.
I would say Hag. She doesn't discriminate. Men taste just as good as women do.
She had a really nice interaction with me and i'm a guy so i'm sorry sir but i have to insist.
The Plag, dewd