Ash being the only character who can talk feels weird...
why the others can't? XD
also, i wanna more gestures and i want all them have voice :)
like:
"Follow Me/Him"
"Run"
"No/Yes"
"Help Me/Him"
"Hide"
"Totem/Gen/Door/Hatch/Killer in that direction"
can be nice having a ingame "Voice Chat" by a command menu... so.. solo players can atleast have a chance of make a cooperative play by using his character voice :)
obviusly is less op than real voicechat, and only works if the others survivors are close to you XD
Comments
how about those ######### finger guns? Been waiting ages for those
Then lets quiet Ash. Much better solution.
I am in favor of more tools to let me know where you guise are hiding so I can hook you faster. @Peanits let's add in voices so I can hear them screaming at each other across the map ala White Noise 2.
i'd love to hear the survivors saying things on the startup screen/lobby screen ect, it always throws me off whenever i suddenly hear ash but nobody else speaks
Ash is the most unique survivor and im fine with him being that unique.
OFC also if someday they make this change can buff the perk I'M ALL EARS to show the survivor auras every time they talk ingame :)))
Even better! Let's get it done!
At least give Steve 2 or 3 lines BHVR!