Holiday DbD Gifts
I just finished watching the q&a stream and @not_Queen mentioned they gave out lots of gifts...
What were they? I'm digging around and I can't see more than the ugly sweater for Bill and the christmas tree charm.
I just finished watching the q&a stream and @not_Queen mentioned they gave out lots of gifts...
What were they? I'm digging around and I can't see more than the ugly sweater for Bill and the christmas tree charm.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The frosty eyes for Plague and Oni as well; although those are hardly cosmetics, more like pasted effects on classic skins.
But yeah, the old exclusives (back in the game since 2016-17 and not new at all) were our "fresh and fun" holiday gifts this year.
if I'm honest I wanted more of the Halloween eyes love the orange effect
The tree charm, frosty eyes and bill sweater I believe is what queen was referring to.