Lucky Break - Killer Perspective

Could someone post a killer perspective of chasing a survivor with Lucky Break in effect? I’m interested in running it but not sure if it’s worth it. Does the survivor still leave scratch marks? Anyhow a short video would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

  • i cant provide a video but i can confirm that they still leave scratch marks but i feel like it might be pretty good paired with iron will since it literally makes you not injured basically

  • Anyone have a link to a video? I haven't been able to find anything though I've seen people make videos of survivor perks from killer perspective before. I've been running it a bit with IW as well but if I still leave scratch marks I don't think it's worth a slot. I'd like to see the difference if possible....

  • Lucky Break is efficient if you know how to escape from a Killer.

    I went against someone who took Lucky Break and Iron Will, and it is very easy to lose them if they know how to take advantage of the effect.

  • Iron will is pretty good with Lucky break, to the killer you leave no blood whatoever, so mixing it with perks such as Iron Will, Lithe, and Dance With Me you can literally prevent almost all tracking

  • It's a pity that you're kinda forced to pair lucky break with other healing items/perks otherwise you get only 1 use per game to use it in chase. I wish it had either cooldown or unlimited duration.

  • I agree. I was trying to maximize the stealth effect by using UE, IW and LB together and was messing with the 4th perk. I used SC at first which definitely helps save the 3 minutes of perk use but then again using SB helps me gain distance to make evasion better. Anyway, its fun experimenting with another possibly decent perk. The scratch mark issue still bugs me though. If its not really that useful in getting away since the killer can follow the scratch marks, and its primary utility is after you've escaped, well SC is pretty much the best way to not leave blood trails after escaping... so how much harder is it really to track a survivor running this?