An idea how to nerf Ds, keys, and moris

This is just an idea but whenever I hear about people in this community talking about how they should nerf these 3 subjects it doesn't allow fairness in my eyes.

First, they should make a decisive strike work when a recently hooked survivor gets off a hook and try to go for an objective. Sabotaging, doing generators, totems, and fully healed it would immediately deactivate the perk except if they are healing or being healing healed the perk would continue.

Second, keys should open like exit gates in a 24-meter radius there would be a lockpicking noise. when it reaches halfway through the meter there will be an iron door opening noise that will extend to 48 meters. the time it takes to open the hatch is 24 seconds and if stopped on the second phase it moves back to the halfway point and a loud sound will be heard throughout the map.

Finally, a very simple change makes Moris only work when 7 hooks have been completed. This would be instakills even if you haven't been hooked yourself.(includes ivory and memento Moris)


That all my suggestions thank you for taking up your time with this little rant I wanted to type.

Comments

  • Oh look, more ideas to make the game boring.

    Please, if you want to go play an overbalanced boring game, The Culling and H1Z1 are perfect for you. This recent generation of players who complain about everything that happens to them in the game...oof. Soon they'll want killers to not have weapons.

  • @The_Second_Coming said:

    Oh look, more ideas to make the game boring.

    Please, if you want to go play an overbalanced boring game, The Culling and H1Z1 are perfect for you. This recent generation of players who complain about everything that happens to them in the game...oof. Soon they'll want killers to not have weapons.

    What do you think the game tries to be if it wants to be an imbalance game why do they nerf and buff so many killers and perks.

  • I'd rather ds prevent you from recovering while slugged

  • It seems people constantly forget it can be used only once... (ds)

  • @SlimyTaco said:

    It seems people constantly forget it can be used only once... (ds)

    And that one time can really hurt the killer.

    Had a person DC me right next to someone I just hooked. Even though I got the person with DC 10 seconds later I lost a lot of pressure because I "tunneled" them.