Upset nobody asked about Nurse during the Q&A
I just read the recap and I didn't see anything about the Nurse.
I was hoping to get some more info about her :(
I just read the recap and I didn't see anything about the Nurse.
I was hoping to get some more info about her :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm sure a lot of people did, the devs probably didnt want to answer or were flooded with other questions
The devs went completely quiet about any criticism regarding the Nurse rework, and most likely continued to do so on the QA (simply not picking questions regarding her). I guess they just wait it out until people forget.
I'm sure someone asked something. If not they would ignore it anyways.
They ignored it. Didn't somebody day they won't be looking at Nurse for awhile? Probably hoping we forget how unfun they made her.
Like many people said, they ignore it. Some people think she's fine now, so do the devs apparently.
It's unfortunate, her rework was very messy.
Even if they did you wouldn't get a answer you would like or want to hear. I just gave up on nurse and Legion
Pointless to keep talking about them when nothing is going to be done about them