Incase you guys didn't know...

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • As if getting ingame, unchecked and disgusting, abuse for simply playing the game is not enough? Now you want us to reveal our real names and locations to you? Think not! lmao.

    I am not that stupid but i am sure you can gather up enough ignorant, millenial snowflakes to do it.

  • Sure! Looks cool! Oh wait, I play on console. We don’t get exclusives. Even after the developers say “no more exclusives” and PC gets exclusive Death Garden mask. 
  • @EpicFailTryHard said:
    those facebook groups for this game are ridiculous.  i left two of them by choice.  everyone must agree on everything or have their comments deleted.  no, thanx.

    You don't need to join a Facebook group for this though. You go to the DbD store page and hit the Follow button and that's it.



    ok, then.  my bad.  my ptsd kicked in and i flipped out.  those groups really are that bad.
  • @Envees said:

    As if getting ingame, unchecked and disgusting, abuse for simply playing the game is not enough? Now you want us to reveal our real names and locations to you? Think not! lmao.

    I am not that stupid but i am sure you can gather up enough ignorant, millenial snowflakes to do it.

    What? you don't even have to post that on the FB post. Just click the steam link and it will link you to the Steam Community Hub of DBD and you can follow the HUB on Steam.

  • RemoveSWF said:

    Black T-shirts - because Claudette wasn't OP enough already.

    I know you like to complain a lot, but this cosmetic has been available in this way for a LONG time. It's not new.
  • @Esheon said:
    RemoveSWF said:

    Black T-shirts - because Claudette wasn't OP enough already.

    I know you like to complain a lot, but this cosmetic has been available in this way for a LONG time. It's not new.

    And it used to be worse.

  • @Esheon said:
    RemoveSWF said:

    Black T-shirts - because Claudette wasn't OP enough already.

    I know you like to complain a lot, but this cosmetic has been available in this way for a LONG time. It's not new.

    And it used to be worse.

    True, it used to be solid black and now it has lighter folds.
  • @Esheon said:
    Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    @Esheon said:

    RemoveSWF said:

    Black T-shirts - because Claudette wasn't OP enough already.
    

    I know you like to complain a lot, but this cosmetic has been available in this way for a LONG time. It's not new.

    And it used to be worse.

    True, it used to be solid black and now it has lighter folds.

    And they added the red marks.