So....no winter theme? :(
No haunting bells? No snow? No festive lights on stuff? None of the fun stuff we've had for the past 2 years?
cries
You will be remembered my friend
https://youtu.be/vb7EhW6WLGYNo haunting bells? No snow? No festive lights on stuff? None of the fun stuff we've had for the past 2 years?
cries
You will be remembered my friend
https://youtu.be/vb7EhW6WLGY
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They need time to make another rif...I mean work on game health.
not even winter party starters
Glad I learned my lesson and won't be buying another one :D
It's a sad, sad day :(
I never bought this one, I play this game constantly and I’ll buy cosmetics but a battlepass in a paid game made me lose some respect. Sure it’s a good deal if you look at it, but the grind is just way too much, especially with other games that came out. I’ll have to see how the next one is :/
I set myself the goal of hitting 50 before I consider buying the paid rift. With the new PoE league, that's not looking likely lol
Well that sounds pretty Scrougey :( Not even the firecrackers WHICH HMMM SEEM TO FIT NICELY WITH SURVIVOR CHALLENGES. Guess they really want people to pay to skip levels even if it means taking out the holiday spirit.
How disappointing.
@xCarrie More like they all will be busy on their well deserved vacations after milking all the cows.