What do you think about the tome challenges?

Overall, what do you think about this tome's challenges?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • The only thing that matters is to be able to do them, once I complete it I will feel a completist again.

  • Early on I liked them, because it was something semi-different to try; then I began to gradually dislike them because they were becoming frustrating, either through actually attempting a challenge or a teammate attempting one; now I just absolutely loathe them from both sides.

    They've destroyed normal gameplay, turning the game into something entirely different, making it more toxic, hectic, frustrating, and head-scratchingly odd. And they're plentiful and lengthy enough to where it doesn't settle down and return to normal after a bit... it's constant. Every match, at least one person is playing with a particular focus and/or throwing the match in an effort to finish a challenge. And no end in sight. Right from one tome into the next. This is the new DbD and I'm getting zero joy from it, frankly.

  • I love them, nice set of challenge unlike the softy three levels before.

  • I do think this round of challenges is the best balance of “oh hell this is going to be hard” and “simple enough” that we’ve had. There’s a few in there I’m concerned about getting in a reasonable number of games, but I’m not looking at any of them and thinking “I will never get this, ever.” So, all things considered, I’m pretty content with them.

  • Some were BS, and they were addressed.

    I came back for these objectives, i like being challenged for rewards.

  • Most of them are easy, but the Dark sense one is BS and the sacrifice 4 survivors in the basement is a little too much, should be only 3 in case the last guy goes trough the hatch (I don't think that survivors would like to be slugged for the killer get his challenge)

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I like them, majority are doable, my only grip are: Six Feet Under" and "Agitated Advantage" ,they are... challenging

    You dis not found the 4 gens dark sense one hard? pls tell me how did you complete it

  • I enjoy doing them, but I don't enjoy the fact that I've almost finished them already. They're too easy, in my opinion. Some of the level four challenges feel like I'm back in level one again.

  • My flashlight challenge is gone :( I can't enjoy archives anymore...

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/930766#Comment_930766

    I started with survivors's path till I reached "Dark senses" challenge and after 10+ matches I gave up and started with killers'path! That challenge it is really hard! I will give a try tomorrow night again!

    I'm thinking on use bond to search for a couple of survivor working on a gen already, and if that doesn't work, I will ask them beforehand in the lobby to allow me finish the gens for them!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/660/PDJ5IW72OEZG.jpg

    Ironically I completed "Agitated advantage" in the first try with my Wraith, but only because they were a swf and tried to bodyblock my path into the basement with a Jane in my shoulders, and since I equiped "Mad grit"(along with "Iron Grasp"), I managed to down a Dwight with 2 hits and hurt a David, two hooked in the basement at once, two more downs and hooks as they rescued and the last one, a Yui, was kindly enough to wait near the basement and failing at hiding sucessfully so I down and hook her and completed my challenge!

    Oh ok, but yeah the Agitaded advantage is preaty easy, I did in one game

  • I don't like them.

    This isn't because I dislike having something to chase during the match but because it causes far to many matches to be a mess of people hook rushing or hurting the match by refusing to play in a constructive way.

  • REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

  • Is the tomb the battlepass in dbd? If so then I dont like the tombs at all. To me a battlepass in dbd just dosent fit in. The rewards for it are cool but I think the battlepass concept is dull. Dbd isn't a battle royal game, Dbd is unique and it's very own game. In my opinion battlepass shouldn't even be in dbd. I would have liked something uniquely made by dbd where you dont even have to pay to get better rewards. Something where you have to pay just ruins the fun for me. I still like a challenge though. I hope the tombs is the battlepass cause I dont want to get a warning or ban for going off topic.

  • I hate the fact that you have to play in really toxic way to finish some of the challenges (like hooking survivors in basement). If at least we wouldn't be forced to complete them in single trial then that would be ok, but since we have to it just sucks.

  • I love them alot, it makes the game more enjoyable to play, another goal on the side to do, what feels rewarding to me.

    plus more bloodpoints, its quicker to get 1M BP's to level your character instead of grinding the normal way to reach it.

  • I like some, I hate some.