DC Question
So have any of you who are "testing" how long the DC system goes, seen what the time ban is after 6 hours? That's as far as I've seen anyone here post about how long the ban can be. And if you do have data that crosses the 6 hour mark. You're a madman/madwoman for sacrificing that much. Anyone got any answers to this?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I heard after 6 hours it's 24 hours. No idea if it goes any higher.
Where did you hear that? Because I said that in a comment I made on another post, but that was just a guess on my part.
I see, in my personal opinion the punishments are a little too extreme. Honestly if it goes higher than 24 hours that's pretty spook because it's probably a week o.o
Do we know how many DCs it takes to get to the 6 hour ban?
I am sure you have to do a lot of DC to reach that point.
Not really. First DC is 1 minute, second is 5 minutes, third is 15 minutes, fourth is 1 hour, fifth is 6 hours.
I thought 25 mins was one?
But now I see why everyone is angry. You need to do levels. Like 1-3 is a minute,4-6, etc... Especially in a game with this big of connection issues
I mean, 5 DC within a day is excessive. The general player base shouldn't have an issue with it.
Its good to know 1-2 DC is minimal time.
Yeah, 25 minutes isn't meant to be the first level, but there seems to be a bug in the system that is causing people to have longer penalties than they should on first or second DCs.
Loading screen crashing counts
True, but when you factor in all the things someone could get punished for - crashes, connection issues, games being held hostage... five DCs in one day isn't really that much.
I can only speak from my own experience but it doesn't happen enough to be a pain. I maybe have that once or a twice a week.
I'm on ps4.
Crashes and connection issues are minimal for me (1 or 2 a week).
That is just my experience though on ps4.
As for games being held hostage that is rare for me also. How many times doe that happen to everyone else? Maybe once every few months for me and I just report the jerk and move on.
This is my issue, you can easily have a crash a bug that forces a dc an infinite loading screen that counts as a dc and possibly even 2 more buggy incidents.